MALIAN MANUSCRIPT FOUNDATION
as of this 21st day of August, 2014, is officially open
And to this accompanying Blog:
FIRST AND FOREMOST: A very special “THANK YOU” to:
● David West, whose fabulous photography is the foundation of our documentary film 333 and whose striking pictures grace the pages of this Website;
● Ritch Gaiti, for unending patient willingness to provide technical help to the uninitiated;
● Jim Goldsbury, a faithful and supportive friend;
● Kevin Kunz, for advice & encouragement;
And to each and every member of our superb Board of Directors, all of whom recognize the importance of the Ancient Manuscripts of Mali, and of the message shared with all who view 333. Each Director has graciously provided ongoing recommendations, connections, introductions and advice, for which we are extremely grateful indeed. And our Directors are:
● Lou Kerr, our founding Board member, for sagacious advice & invaluable connections;
● Sandy Gooch, for showing the way;
● Anthony J. Drexel Biddle, III, for guidance with humor;
● Richard S. Lukaj, for applying his intense energy to our conundrums;
● Esther Silver-Parker, for her enthusiasm, recommendations, introductions and advice;
● AND . . . Michael D. Covitt, whose brilliant vision, imagination, dedication and determination have inspired this project from the outset. Without Michael, too few would know about Mali’s centuries-long application of the Peaceful Resolution of Conflict through Dialogue, and Planet Earth would have missed this crucial recipe for its survival.
SINCERE APPRECIATION to each and every individual who has agreed to be quoted about 333 and the Manuscripts on the QUOTE Page of this Website.
ONWARD AND UPWARD !
Joni Lysett Nelson
Copyright © 2014 Malian Manuscript Foundation Inc. All rights reserved.
Forward to a FRIEND